Monday, February 11, 2008

Thing #23 The End!

Eureka! The knowledge that so many of you participated and made it through the program gave me a huge push to finish even though I will not participate in the laptop drawing. Thanks to everyone for their effort in getting through this. I'm so impressed by your energy and stick-to-it-ness and I'm fascinated by some of the cool things you learned and accomplished.

This program was challenging for me. I attend conferences and workshops on this stuff and read about it all the time, but I rarely make the time to actually try out some of the technologies. Humbling for sure, but extremely valuable and instructive in that it gives me new understanding and appreciation for all that library staff do as you, my colleagues, take some risks and try new things.

No comments: